I Have Always Been Here Before is About to Drop

I've always wanted say I had something about to drop. That probably means people don't really say that anymore, but I'm going to say it anyway. I Have Always Been Here Before, a (very) loosely linked collection of short stories, will be available from Cowboy Jamboree Press within a week or so. These stories represent the bulk of the writing I've worked on over the past decade, so it's exciting, not to mention oddly terrifying, to have them collected in one place and out in the world.




Here's a sneak peak at one of the stories, "The Big Scary Woods," originally published several years back by Moon City Review. It's a dark comedy about a failing marriage besieged by a pack of raccoons. I had a lot of fun recording this two-part audio version of the story. The links:



And here's another, an excerpt of the title story, originally published in Bull. It's about a man trying to hide a baby from a private detective who may or may not be the devil, and it features a bizarre competitive eating contest. You can read it here:





Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, If you are looking for the best Detective Services In Mumbai, then Veteran Investigation Services (VIS). Highly energetic blog, I’d love to find out some additional information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a pleasant post. This post loaded with lots of useful information. Keep it up. If you are looking for the best information and suggestions related to Concierge Security Officers In UK then visit Central Watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really helpful down to the ground, happy to read such a useful post. I got a lot of information through it and I will surely keep it in my mind. Keep sharing. If you are looking for some useful data and information regarding Security Agency In Mumbai then visit Veteran Security Services (VSS).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Circular Ruins

Not Quite Quarantine

Short cuts: Requiem